iOS 5 Tip: iPhone-iPad running slow after installing iOS 5? Here’s the Solution
Don’t worry if your favorite gadget has become snappy because here is the complete solution for iPad/iPhone running slow after installing iOS 5. While using your Apple device, if you are getting stuck between… or you have to wait to complete silly processes like registering or booths between digs, then certainly your device is dawdling. For those whose Apple gears are giving slow performance after iOS 5 update, here is the best solution.If you find iPad running slow after upgrading to iOS 5 then don’t worry, it’s not a hardware problem but software issue. This problem can be fixed in two east steps when iPhone running slow after installing iOS 5.
- Update to iOS 5.0.1 – if you have not upgraded your current iOS to iOS 5.0.1 then do it manually or using OTA.
- Backup and Restore your iPhone/iPad once the iOS 5.0.1 update has been completed. You can also follow the same procedure even if you are using iOS 5.0.1 and find your device is slow.
This iOS update looks to create a difference in your device’s performance as no matter what was running in the background continuously draining battery was apparently making your device run slow. It can be said that partly the problem was fixed with some battery advices that comprised turning off loads of features, but then again the iOS 5.0.1 update helps many users and is therefore extremely recommended in and of itself. Then what if you find iPhone/iPad running slow after upgrading to iOS 5? Just backup and restore your gadget.
How to restore your device to eliminate speed issue?
Note: The time taken by your device to restore will depend upon the content packed inside your device.
Steps to restore iPad/iPhone
- Connect your Apple gadget (iPhone/iPad) with your computer and open iTunes
- Right-click on the device and select “Back Up”. The process may take some time.
- Once the process of backup is done, click on “Restore” and let the process be completed.
- Once the iOS device is fully restored and comes into its original state, you need to go back to iTunes and right-click on the ‘device name’ once again. Select “Restore from Backup” – It may take some time.
You will find your device is significantly giving you faster performance as soon as the complete procedure is completed. So there’s no more worry about iPad/iPhone running slow after installing iOS 5. This has worked for many…what about you?