How to Send Multiple Photos in Single Text Message
Now you can learn how to text message multiple photos at once with your iPhone. So, gone are the days when you had to wait while each photo was being sent one by one. The good thing about this is that it will even work for emailing photos.
But, as for everything even this has certain loopholes. One of them is that only a particular number can be sent at a time that can be a minimum of five at a time. Size of the photo is also important. You can even send video messages, one at a time. How to Send multiple photos in Single text message
- Open your Photos app and hit the arrow in the upper right hand corner.
- Now you should see a few new options along the bottom – Share, Copy, Add To (only in iOS 5), and Delete.
- Tap on the photos you would like to SMS and then click Share. If you’re tapping on too many, the Share option will be greyed out.
- Once you’ve tapped Share you’ll be presented with a few options. Tap Message to send them via text.
- Your message app will automatically open. Just type in the name of the person you want to send them to and click Send.
That’s how you can successfully send all your photos to whomsoever you wish to. The recipients will receive the photos as separate messages. However, this is a method that is a lot easier than tapping each photo to be sent.