Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo During Boot
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo During Boot is a post from: iPhnoeStuffs4U.com
Is your iPhone stuck on Apple Logo during boot? Tried several times but can’t fix it? Well, the DFU can probably save you.
iPhone getting stuck on the Apple Logo and not going beyond that in a boot is a common problem. Although it’s quite different from getting into the Recovery Mode, the problem can be resolved in almost a similar manner that we use to get out of the Recovery Mode loop. Here’s how.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
(This is a restore method so any data that you haven’t synced might have a possibility of getting lost. It is not a clean restore so that possibility is actually very low. Still, be prepared.)
1. Switch off the iPhone.
2. Connect it to the system via USB.
3. Launch iTunes on your system.
4. Now, put your iPhone in DFU Mode. Here’s how to enter the DFU mode:
- Hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Without letting go of the power button, press the Home button now.
- Keep both the buttons pressed for about 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the power button ALONE. Keep the Home pressed.
- Keep the Home button pressed for about 15 seconds or more.
- This will make sure your iPhone has entered DFU mode.
5. iTunes will automatically detect the iPhone in DFU mode and throw up an information related to that.
6. Now, just selec your iPhone from the Devices tab in iTunes and click Restore.
This will usually fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo.
While the best thing about the method above is that it will get your iPhone out of trouble, there are certain things that you might lose. To begin with, if you had your iPhone jailbroken, you might have to repeate the jailbreak process to get your iPhone jailbroken again. Some data could be lost in the restore because iTunes tries to sync from its own data. In the rare case that the method does not work, remove the iPhone and try it once again. Do not connect the iPhone with the Apple Logo screen on.