Change Font Size of Web Pages in Safari for iPhone, iPad with Bookmarklets
In case if you get irritated to see the small font size of webpage on your iOS devices and if you are pondering upon how to use bookmarklets to adjust font sizes in mobile Safari, then OSXDaily has got an amazing solution for you, through which you can adjust font sizes in mobile Safari.
Repeat this process separately for both the increase and decrease functions:
- Open Safari on iPad or iPhone and create a bookmark for any page
- Tap the Bookmarks button at the top of the screen and choose “Edit”
- Save the bookmark change and load a new web page, tap on the + or – buttons to test font size changes live. Refreshing the page restores the font size to its default.
Decrease Font Size (-)
Increase Font Size (+)
Now small fonts will no more irritate you whenever you would browse a website. All you need to do is just open your Bookmark Menu and tap the ‘+’ symbol and in order to make small fonts larger, just tap ‘-’ symbol. If you want to reset the font size then just refresh the page.
Looking at such an instant solution which quickly facilitates adjusting font sizes in mobile Safari, we feel that Apple might like to enhance this solution and it might like to add this on its updated version of Mobile Safari.
You might want to check out:
- How to “View Source” from Safari on iPhone or iPad
- How to Save PDF files from Safari Directly to iBooks
- Clear Cookies, History, and Cache From Safari Browser
- Sync Safari Bookmarks from Mac to iPhone
Jump to our How-to section for more tips and tricks tutorials.