AirBlue Sharing Cydia Tweak Enables Sharing of Files from iPhone to Other SmartPhones
AirBlue Sharing Cydia Tweak Enables Sharing of Files from iPhone to Other SmartPhones is a post from: iPhnoeStuffs4U.com
Cydia brings yet another tweak, the AirBlue Sharing for you to send the photos that you take with your iPhone 4S to non-iOS devices like Blackberry, Samsung, Nokia and android smartphones. Besides, it even enables the exchange of files with your Windows PC, Linux and Mac and send files via bluetooth at a speed of 170KB/s. You can also use WiFi connectivity to send or recieve files between iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The amazing thing about the AirBlue Sharing Cydia tweak is that it makes you share files from iPhone to other smartphones and it automatically chooses the best way for file transfer like if your iPhone or iPad is in the same LAN network, the tweak uses WiFi connection to transfer files including large video files with speed up to several MB/s. And supposing you’re travelling and there’s no WiFi connectivity, the app automatically sets up P2P WiFi connection between your iOS devices to make file sharing easier.
- Open Cydia app from your Springboard and search for ‘AirBlue Sharing’.
- Tap the ‘Install’ button and reboot your iOS device. You are now good to go.
- Alternatively download AirBlue Sharing .deb file and install it via iFile or SHSH.
AirBlue Sharing is one of the best Cydia tweaks for file sharing where you can send or receive multiple files to or from multiple devices, without having to wait for long.
AirBlue Sharing Cydia Tweak Compatibility
- iOS 4.2 to iOS 5.x (iOS 5.0 / iOS 5.0.1)
- Mac OS X, Windows (XP/Vista/7), Linux
- Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Blackberry, Android other OBEX Bluetooth enabled phones.
See the video of Sending file from iPhone to Android
See the video of iPhone Receiving file from Android