SBSettings Beta for iOS5
Here are some features:
- Notification center integration
- Your choice of using the old style window or the notification center. Or both.
- You choose which toggles to appear in notification and window sections.
- Current sbsettings toggles should be supported. Current themes should work in notification area as well.
- You get to choose what will show up in notification section. More button row, no more button row, the extra text, no extra text, the dock, the toggles, no toggles at all, or any combination of. The notification area is a limited screen resources so it’s up to you to decide how you want it used.
Here are some screen shots of a couple various configurations with the default theme:
Over the next few days, I will be working on finishing this up, hopefully having it completed by iOS5 release on the 12th. Also, the
Note, I do not vouch for any stability at this point. Also, be aware that the feature set is not yet complete. To test it, you can add http://thebigboss.org/ios5beta to your repository list. Finally, those of you that are testing this, please send me feedback at my email address as I will not be monitoring comments on the web site while busy developing. I have an ongoing “known issues” list in my changes section in the more app. If your issue is not listed there you could feel free to contact me via email and report it.